Announcement: HKPU Annual General Meeting 2021 cum Seminar on “Physiotherapy Malpractice - the Legal Perspective”
Dear Members of Hong Kong Physiotherapists' Union (HKPU),
You are cordially invited to attend the “HKPU Annual General Meeting 2021 cum seminar on Physiotherapy Malpractice - the Legal Perspective" on 17th July, 2021 (Saturday), co-organised with the Department of Physiotherapy, The Open University of Hong Kong in Ho Man Tin.
Details are as follow:
- Date: 17 July, 2021 (Saturday)
- Time: 14:00-14:30 Registration and Pre-AGM tour (Heep Hong Society Child Development Centre)
14:30 HKPU AGM and Seminar
- Venue: Conference hall, F0201, 2/F, Jockey Club Institute of Healthcare, The Open University of Hong Kong, 1 Sheung Shing Street, Ho Man Tin
- Participants: Open to all registered physiotherapists and PT students only
- Fees: Free of charge
- CPD Points: 1 points
Seminar Topic: Physiotherapy Malpractice - the Legal Perspective
Speakers: Underwriter and finance officials of Chubb Insurance Company and Meritus Insurance Consultant Limited.
- The speakers will give contemporary information on medical malpractice claims, patient data breach, and molestation.
After Event: Campus tour of physiotherapy session in the new Jockey Club Institute of Healthcare
For Reservation: Please fill the Google form or E-mail your info (name, PT reg. no. and contact) to email@example.com.
Please mark your diary and make availability to participate in this most relevant moment for your professional exploration! Limited seat due to COVID-19 restrictions. Members' response is overwhelming. Please apply immediately -> First-Come-First-Serve!!!
Deadline of Application: 10 July, 2021
The AGM 2021 of the Union will be held before the seminar. All Union Members are invited to attend and vote in the AGM. However, if you are not available to attend, please kindly fill in the Proxy Form below to appoint the Hong Kong Physiotherapists' Union member as proxy to vote in the AGM.
AGM note and proxy form link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NSFGCpmXgcHpMNWXfvvKnPiHxsXyRJY6/view?usp=sharing
Thank you for your support.
Mrs. Eleanor CHAN
President of Hong Kong Physiotherapists' Union